Use the materials below to help others learn more about how to develop and support healthy friendships and relationships. Download a full copy of all the Supporting Healthy Friendships content and Learning Tool Guidelines here: English, Español, Tagalog.
1. Fall 2016: Healthy Homes Newsletter
2. How to Keep Mold From Growing
3. Stop Bedbugs
4. Keeping Out Pests
5. DIY Household Cleaners that Work!
6. What About Pets?
7. Keep Your Home Clean Checklist
8. Healthy Homes Supporter Article
9. Video: The Healthy Home Checklist
SafetyNet Learning Tools are designed to assist in providing information on a specific topic and to be used in a variety of learning environments. These Learning Tools can be used during one-on-one conversations with an individual, or with small and larger groups. Before beginning a learning session, the presenter should review all SafetyNet Learning Tools on the topic. The trainer can find additional material within the links provided on the SafetyNet Article and Newsletter. Healthy Homes